Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Story of My English Class

Today, I have the first progress test of my intermediete class of General English. I think it is really astonishing progress test I ever meet there, Balai Bahasa. May be it is because different with previous progresss test. It has eight pages. Ussually I get test under six or four pages. It is like Toefl test. Oh Allah..this is nothing if I compare with people in the world. May be it is only one or halp point. But I hope I can more learn about English. I believe, everyone can do and get what they want if they really serious, work hard and also pray, ask for His permission. InsyaAllah we can get it. Bismillah :)
On Monday, February 4, 2013 I had first meeting of my intermediete class of General English. It was very interesting. We could learn English with play games. One meeting, we learned many topics and understood about it. In the firt meeting, we were only six people. Our teacher is Mrs Nita, she is very amazing.
A few days in my new class, I felt hard. Many vocabularies which I didn't understand. I was so confuse. When we learn about narrative, we must arrange many sentences to make a funny story, but honestly I didn't understand about the story full. I only followed them laugh the story. Hmm poor I am :( I started to understand when my teacher explain the mean of vocabularies that I didn't know. I realise, I have very very little vocabularies. I must learn and learn about it. Some friends in my class felt it too. My teacher said if we want to know more vocabularies, we can learn to speak English language, read something we like such as article, magazine, newspaper in English language, watch film that has English language subtitle, etc. So, we can search the vocab we do not understant. Ussually, the vocabulary are searched by self, it can more remember.
always keep spirit to learn English :D
*remind me if my grammar was wrong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment