Friday, October 12, 2012

Story of My English Teacher


When I was second grade of junior high school, I had an English teacher. He always made our class interesting. No students were sleepy and talked each other while he was teaching. He understood our condition that were in age of puberty. He often united our study with boy's class. So, we knew many friends from class it. Althought we were so attractive, he could coordinated us. The homework gave by him were very variation. Such as made a poetry, write a diary everyday, sang a song which recorded to the cassete, etc. We were so nice studied with him. He always gave us a support. The teacher like him not only made the students understand the material but also made us always spirit.
*I am so sorry if my grammar was wrong, I just try to exercise my language :D

No comments:

Post a Comment